Following the briefing of our Embassy in Doha, Qatar and in the framework of an agreement of economic and technological cooperation between the Government of the Hellenic Republic and the Government of the State of Qatar, we inform interested research / academic bodies as well as innovative companies, that the Research and Development Council of Qatar (QRDIC- https://connect.qrdi.org.qa/),, is implementing a new cycle of the program entitled Open Innovation Program. Within the framework of the program, QRDIC has announced international competitive calls with which it invites partnerships of the aforementioned bodies for the submission of innovative proposals in the following thematic areas: :
- Seeking innovation for a reliable and close to real-time Carbon Accounting and Reporting in Milaha’s maritime transportation of containers (deadline for submission of proposals 30/9/2022)
- Seeking innovative solutions to automate and optimize container stowage planning (deadline for submission of proposals 30/9/2022)
- Comprehensive and fast asthma assessment device for pediatric patients (deadline for submission of proposals 29/9/2022)
At the same time, following a previous announcement by the GSRI from 28/6/2022, it is reminded that the calls in the following thematic areas still remain open for the submission of proposals:
- Smart Tools for Audio Analytics in IoT networks (deadline for submission of proposals 31/8/2022)
- Smart Troubleshooting AR / VR software for WiFi applications (deadline for submission of proposals 6/9/2022)
- Digital Port & Marine Services Platform supported by Blockchain Technology (deadline for submission of proposals 20/9/2022)
- Smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Workers’ Health, Safety & Security (deadline for submission of proposals 13/9/2022)
The selected proposals can claim funding of up to $150,000 and gain access to the Qatar market, with the possibility of achieving further partnerships.
More information about the Open Innovation Programme and the calls is available in the following link: https://connect.qrdi.org.qa/innovation/p.
Any questions may be submitted to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .