CONCORDi 2021, the biennial European conference on corporate R&D and innovation, takes place next 22-25 November 2021. The focus of this 8th edition is on “INDUSTRIAL INNOVATION FOR COMPETITIVE SUSTAINABILITY”.
The Conference aims to identify the research, business and policy challenges in this area for the decade to come, and to provide guidance to the EU industrial research and innovation policy agenda.
CONCORDi 2021 is organised by the JOINT RESEARCH CENTRE OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION (EC-JRC) in association with the European Association for Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization  (UNIDO).
This 2021 edition is arranged by covering the following MAIN THEMES of the economics and policy of corporate R&D and innovation:
* INDUSTRIAL TRANSITION in times of recovery (organised by the EC-JRC)
* INDUSTRIAL INNOVATION for sustainable transformations (organised by the OECD & EC-JRC)
* INDUSTRIAL STRATEGY in a post pandemic world: Focus on developing countries (organised by UNIDO & the EC-JRC)
* TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURES, technology sovereignty (organised by EARTO & the EC-JRC)
CONCORDi 2021 launches a CALL FOR PAPERS on the above mentioned themes.
The submissions for extended abstracts following this call is opened as of the 30th of April 2021 and it will close on the 30th of June 2021
· Román Arjona (Chief Economist, European Commission – DG GROW, BEL)
* Jessica Larsson (Deputy Chief Economist, European Commission – DG R&I, BEL)
* Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello (European Commission – JRC, ESP)
* Chiara Criscuolo / Mariagrazia Squicciarini (OECD, FRA)
* Fernando Santiago (UNIDO, AUT)
· Sophie Viscido (EARTO, BEL)
* Pierre-Alex Balland (Utrecht University, NLD)
* Bronwyn H. Hall (University of California at Berkeley, USA)
* Elena Huergo (Universidad Complutense Madrid, ESP)
* Maureen Mckelvey (University of Gothenburg, SWE)
* Maria Savona (University of Sussex, GBR)
* Andreas Pyka (University of Hohenheim, DEU)
* Gaétan de Rassenfosse (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, CHE)
* Grazia Santangelo (Copenhagen Business School, DNK)
* Martin Srholec (Czech Academy of Sciences, CZE)
* Bram Timmermans (Norwegian School of Economics, NOR).
For more information, please visit: https://iri.jrc.ec.europa.eu/concordi-2021 .